Being a mom isn’t easy…but it’s one of the most important jobs in the world! For today’s Monday musing, I’ve included 5 inspiring quotes about childhood, motherhood and growing up.
- “If you want your children to be intelligent, read them fairy tales. If you want them to be more intelligent, read them more fairy tales.” ― Albert Einstein
- “Children must be taught how to think, not what to think.”
― Margaret Mead
- “Grown-ups never understand anything by themselves, and it is tiresome for children to be always and forever explaining things to them”― Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
- “The soul is healed by being with children.” ― Fyodor Dostoyevsky
- “Children see magic because they look for it.” ― Christopher Moore, Lamb: The Gospel According to Biff, Christ’s Childhood Pal
So help your child find magic in the world today!!